- Current visiting hours are 9am to 1pm, and 3pm to 7pm. These hours will help ensure the health, safety and healing of our patients. Some exceptions my apply, please contact a Nurse Unit Manager or reception to discuss.
- Incoming patients calls are restricted to the hours between 8am and 8pm.
- Visiting hours are restricted in the Special Care Unit. There is a rest period between 1pm and 3pm.
- There is a visitor lounge situated on the surgical ward for friends and relatives of patients in Hospital.
- Baringa has a café located on site at the front of the hospital for your convenience. Opening hours are Monday to Friday.
Patient enquiries can be made at any time by telephoning 02 6659 4444