Please check our Covid-19 Visitor Information prior to your visit. The Covid-10 Visitor information will supersede the below visiting hours.
- Visiting hours are unrestricted however visitors are requested to leave by 8pm.
- Incoming patients calls are restricted to the hours between 8am and 8pm.
- Visiting hours are restricted in the Special Care Unit. There is a rest period between 1pm and 3pm.
- There is a visitor lounge situated on the surgical ward for friends and relatives of patients in Hospital.
- Baringa has a café located on site at the front of the hospital for your convenience. Opening hours are Monday to Friday.
Patient enquiries can be made at any time by telephoning 02 6659 4444