Bindarray Clinic is a private, 12 bed mental health facility located within Baringa Private Hospital. All patients are admitted on a voluntary basis to the Clinic under the care of a Specialist Psychiatrist who is supported by a team of highly trained Nurses, Psychologists and other Allied Health professionals.
Our care-based treatments usually include a combination of:
- learning new coping strategies,
- lifestyle changes (including not using alcohol and recreational drugs),
- taking medications, and/or
- individual therapy (such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
Mission & Vision
To provide high quality consumer focused mental health care services to our patients
The Ramsay Vision
Ramsay Health Care is committed to being a leading provider of health care services by delivering high quality outcomes for patients and ensuring long term profitability.
The Ramsay Way
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognizing and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty